Announcement

Created, written and drawn by Michael Ramsey. Inks by Emma Kate Ramsey.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

So Here's The Deal, Guys

So I'm currently visiting family. I knew I wouldn't have access to a scanner after I got here, so I wrote and scanned about 7 pages worth of material before leaving. Unfortunately, my computer will not function outside of safe mode right now. No idea what's wrong. CPU usage at 2%, everything looks calm, no unnecessary processes... it just locks up anytime I open/save/close something, or try to use the start menu. All of this to say, my comics will be delayed until I can either convince my mother that my comic warrants installing graphics software on her laptop, or until I can get home and use my desktop. Either way, comics don't seem to be happening. I'll be back home New Year's Eve, and alllll six pages shall inundate you then.

Cheers, all.

-Boba

No comments:

Post a Comment