Announcement

Created, written and drawn by Michael Ramsey. Inks by Emma Kate Ramsey.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Insecure, much?

Photobucket

[Clickity-click to make big]


Just for a bit of backstory, Cassie was in a production of Steel Magnolias, which if you are not familiar with it is a depressing play about a girl in a small southern town who has diabetes, is told by the doctor not to have kids, and goes and has one anyway. It hit me particularly hard because it was a very similar story to that of my dear cousin Therese... so that's why I was crying. Anyway. While waiting for Cassie to come out so I could say hi and offer my congratulations and such, I talked to some people I haven't seen since I was in a production of Seussical with them last spring. This was an actual conversation, more or less. Just... blown out of proportion. You know. Sometimes I wonder if these explanations actually add anything to these comics, or if I should just shut up because honestly I have the feeling no one reads the text and just go straight to the comic. At any rate, I think I've probably had too much coffee for as late as it is and the caffeine is inspiring this long, drawn-out rambling so maybe I should just

No comments:

Post a Comment