Announcement

Created, written and drawn by Michael Ramsey. Inks by Emma Kate Ramsey.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Oh, so this thing...

I've just gotta say, English 102 is a bi... llyclub. Halfway through my paper, I realized that half of the supporting evidence for my paper on wetland protection policies was completely shot to heck because the information I had been told was true was irrelevant. The microbes that digest crude oil and have helped clean up the wetlands on the gulf coast aren't naturally-occurring, but introduced by man in previous oil disasters. So now I'm scrambling to replace those pages with something by Monday morning.

Sometimes such frustrations only become worse the more you focus on them, so I took a break for an hour or so and started putting this together.










Like?

No comments:

Post a Comment