Announcement

Created, written and drawn by Michael Ramsey. Inks by Emma Kate Ramsey.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Few Oldies

This was the first comic of this style that I actually finished. I started the style during the summer of '09, while working at a Boy Scout summer camp. Those comics have yet to be inked, and some of them got outright ruined and I'd have to redo them from scratch.

According to the filename date, I did this on January 10th, so almost a year ago. I didn't really know where I was going with it, I just knew that at the time, driving terrified me.

Photobucket


I did this one the following day. It's funny, because initially, it was just Boba standing there for 2 frames, getting bonked in the head, and then scowling. The dialog came about 2 hours AFTER I made it, after actually playing a game of dodgeball.

Photobucket

I soon decided that I was not cut out for political humor.

I created this one so that people could differentiate the expressions. It was kinda a joke, since they still kinda look the same.

Photobucket

I'll post the original Cassie comics sometime later, if she'll let me. They were kinda awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment