Announcement

Created, written and drawn by Michael Ramsey. Inks by Emma Kate Ramsey.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Proportions Are Overrated...


"I'm still going to have a life, though, right?"

"Life is relative. Would you still have a social life? Of course. It would be different, but you'd still have that. Would you still have family and friends? Of course! Would your heart still beat, and your brain still wave? As long as you avoid the psychoactive substances at the after-party."

"Fine, fine... way to get literal."

"I wasn't being literal. I was just blowing it out of proportion."


Where does this all come from? To answer in short (which means I'll figure out a way to drag it on forever anyway), I am a drama queen. King. Whatever. The most perfect form of humor as I see it is the art of exaggeration. Taking things one step farther. Ignoring the facts and replacing them with something far greater, something far more interesting. In a sense, blowing things out of proportion.

WATCH THIS SPACE! Starting in the next week, my sister and I will begin publishing our comics here on this blog! Watch for great titles such as my Blown Out Of Proportion, and my sister's brilliant Important Things and Used Cat!

I'm pretty excited.

Photobucket
(Click To Enlargify)


Stuff's gonna get REAL.

-Boba

No comments:

Post a Comment