Announcement

Created, written and drawn by Michael Ramsey. Inks by Emma Kate Ramsey.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Uh... Turkey... or Something?

So my producer JUST told me like 3 hours ago that the network wanted a Thanksgiving episode. It's really lousy to treat your creative staff like that. I mean, if you ever find yourself as a producer or manager, be kinder. Don't interrupt someone's massive room-cleaning project to remind them they still have to do a flippin' comic about flippin' TURKEYS. I HATE TURKEYS except with lettuce, tomato, bacon, and provolone cheese on a sammich with light mayo and basic yellow mustard... maybe some onion for good measure and maximum un-kiss-ability. Not that that's something I have to worry about, being single and unexposed to situations in which that sort of thing may happen. And even if that did happen, I would eat onions because I FLIPPIN' LOVE THEM. Seriously, onion is like the best leaf vegetable ever. Did you know that's what it is? It's a leaf. Crazy, I know. So if a human of the female variety so decided to lay one on me, she'd have to be prepared for an onion adventure. That would say a lot about her character. If she were willing to weather the onion breath, then perhaps she sees deeper, past the mask and Klaxons band tee to the inner core of awesome. Now... hang on a sec, we were talking about turkey. Where's the turkey!?



Photobucket


Photobucket

Lame, I know. I'll make it worth your while! Soon, we will have the epic face-off between Scene Kid and Hipster, and for the REAL Thanksgiving stuff, I'll post up some classic comics from the months before I started Bl.O.O.P. officially. Sounds like a sweet deal worthy of BLACK FRIDAY, HUH!?
-Boba

No comments:

Post a Comment