Announcement

Created, written and drawn by Michael Ramsey. Inks by Emma Kate Ramsey.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Boba Is Sarcastic About The News (2)

(Click To Enlargify)

Ugh. I was listening to news radio all day in the truck while I was out doing my thing. Dory Monson would NOT SHUT UP ABOUT THIS. Really, Dory? REALLY? People are dying, penetentiary workers are turning up dead, and we're going to spend all our time talking about how a mother's punishment is a little on the harsh side? I would like to hear more about big stuff.
How sensationalist can you get? The sound clips of the 'torture' had dramatic, spooky music added to it... the kind that plays in The Dark Knight when the Joker is monologuing. That's shamefully skewing the sound clips. Anyway. What do I know? I'm just a kid.
-Boba

No comments:

Post a Comment