Announcement

Created, written and drawn by Michael Ramsey. Inks by Emma Kate Ramsey.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day Freebies! [Cards + Music!]

Singles Awareness Day? Yes, I'm quite aware, thank you.


[Click To Enlargificate]


Also, check out my new (old) single, Trying To Catch Your Heart. I First produced this track in April of '09, remastered it for Valentines Day '10, and now I'm putting it out there to my few readers. You guys deserve treats.



Boba Fettuccini - Trying To Catch Your Heart [click to download]









Boba Fettuccini - Trying To Catch Your Heart (Magna Is Infatuated 2009 Remix) [click to download]








Or, grab a handy dandy zip file of the whole thing all at once.

Happy Valentines day! Those of you who have someone, remember to let them know how much they mean to you, and not just today. Life is short. :)

-Boba

No comments:

Post a Comment