Announcement

Created, written and drawn by Michael Ramsey. Inks by Emma Kate Ramsey.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Tron 3 Story Treatment [Spoilers]

One boring evening, I was FB chatting it up with my friend Jordan, aka Jorba, about Tron, which he, Taylor and I had gone to see not too long before. After a bit of discussion, this is what happened. For the comic version, I only kept the events that made sense, which should give you an idea about how convoluted this thing was.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And that's about it.

-Boba




PS - For my viewers who (unlike me) have lives and don't waste all their freetime e-slumming, here's some explanations. Just in case you don't get it. Not that explaining a joke makes it any funnier...

4chan and /b/, Boxxy, Troll Science, Anonymous, Olivia Wilde Interview, Pedobear

1 comment:

  1. Good cartooning.Im sure you'll have your own comic book series some day!Trish

    ReplyDelete